1. Open Fiberizer app on your iPhone/iPad by clicking
2. You’ll see main screen with list of different data sources (from where Fiberizer can handle traces). Currently there is only “My Traces” data source – this is folder on your iPhone/iPad with traces you can work with.
3. You can enter “My Traces” and see some trace samples
4. Open one of them and you’ll see “Event table” view of trace, it has such areas as:
a. General data – provides trace length, ORL and total loss values;
b. Event table – provides events for trace (in case they were marked) with their parameters;
c. Event preview – this is small part of trace connected with selected event.
5. You can also turn your iPhone/iPad in landscape mode and Fiberizer will show you “Trace view” screen
6. Here you can try the power of multi touch for trace analysis. Also you can provoke two markers for measurement – press on the pulldown toolbar following:
7. Now you can measure such parameters as: attenuation, reflection and loss