To perform an operation with a file in the List of files area, right-click the necessary file. This brings the context menu with all available options, as shown below:
To perform an operation with a batch of files in the List of files area, select the necessary files and then choose the operation in the Icon section above, as shown below:
Please note that at the area bottom the application shows how many files are selected in all pages and collections, and the group operation is performed with all those files. To clear the selection, click Clear next to the number of the files selected.
To proceed with the operation (batch or single file), choose an active button at the top of the area. That can be one of the following:
- Organize files by assigning them to one or several collections;
- Delete files;
- Download files from Fiberizer Cloud to your PC;
- Generate report, bidirectional or unidirectional, for a batch of files or a single file;
- Perform bidirectional analysis automatically, for bidirectional report later;
- Create bidir links for traces taken from the opposite ends of the fiber;
- Compare batch of traces;
- Run auto analyzer for the files selected (the analysis results can be edited later);
- Apply template from the reference trace to the other traces of the same cable.